This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about you, we may change this Policy from time to time.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Crookshank & Co Limited, 78 Stafford Road, Stone Staffs, ST15 0EX
Who are we?
We are Crookshank & Co a firm of chartered surveyors. This company registered is England with company number 05741003
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information from you when you request a survey, valuation or other professional service to be carried out or when a third party instructs us to provide the same services on your behalf. We are also given contact information by third parties to arrange appointments.
What type of information do we collect?
We collect your name and an address and contact infromation and the information on the property you want surveyed. Where you are the owner of a property to be surveyed we may be given contact information by third paries to allow us to make appointments.
How is your information used?
We use the information:
- to carry out our contract to provide carry out a survey, valuation or other professional service and provide a report.
- We will hold your personal information on our systems with the survey report as required by professional bodies for professional indemnity insurance purposes.
Who has access to your information?
We will not sell or provide your infromation to third parties.
You can choose
We have a lawful reason to contact you to arrange an appointment or send a survey report. We will not contact you for marketing.
You have the right to:
- request access to your personal data and receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- request correction of the personal data that we hold about you.
- request erasure of your personal data. You may ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. If there are any specific legal reasons why we cannot comply with your request of erasure we will notify you at the time of your request;
- restrict the use of your personal information;
- object to the use of your personal information;
- withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information if we are relying on consent as the lawful basis for holding your data;
- ask for the personal information to be transferred
Accessing your information
The accuracy of your information is important. If the personal information you have provided to us changes, if you change email address, or any of the other information we hold, please email us at email@example.com or by writing to Crookshank & Co Limited, 78 Stafford Road, Stone Staffs, ST15 0EX
We will ensure that your personal information is held securely.
Transferring your information outside of the EU
The information which you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside the European Union (“EU”).
Review of this policy
We keep this policy under regular review. This policy was last updated 17th May 2018.